Although OPT4MOBILITY’S product range exceeds some 25,000 items, in-store there is only sufficient room to stock about 1,250 of the most popular items. However in its Teddington store, OPT4MOBILITY also maintains a very efficient ORDER-TO-ORDER service which means that a great many more items are also available and usually within 2 to 3 working days.
STORE HOURS: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday: 9.00am to 1.00pm
OPT4MOBILITY strives hard to provide sound advice, home demonstrations on some products, assessments, and surveys. Subject to the availability of parts OPT4MOBILITY also maintains an IN-STORE servicing and repair facilities but, only on products it has supplied.
So effective are we at matching needs and of course, budgets that we very rarely get returns or indeed, consumer complaints.
“We greatly value our reputation and your satisfaction”
Out-of-Area Delivery & Collection Charges
1 PERSON: £25.00 per hour
2-PERSONS: £39.95 per hour
LARGE 8-MPH SCOOTERS: £59.95
MID-SIZE 6-4 MPH SCOOTERS £49.95
SMALL PORTABLE SCOOTERS £39.95
(A collection and return charge of £19.95 also applies)
Local Nursing & Care Home Services:
- Furniture (Automatic Beds, High Chairs, and Riser-Recliner Armchairs)
- Walk-In Baths & Showers (Supplied and Installed)
- Wet-Rooms and General Bathroom Adaptations and Make-Overs
- Wheelchair repairs and servicing, including fitting of safety-belts
- Wheelchair supply (Including Home Assessment & Demonstration)
- Incontinence products, hoists etc
- Straight & Curved Stairlifts (Straight start from £1,295 and Curved from £4,500)
(All prices exclude VAT which is usually exemptable)
To avoid call-out or collection and return charges, portable items such as small car-boot scooters and manual wheelchairs, can be brought into and collected from the workshop in our Teddington Store.