You may be entitled to equipent and support for home-adaptations from your local services and authorities so, before you buy, contact your local advisory services for information about what is and is not available to you free-of-charge.

Some charities may also be willing to help so, for example, if you or your partner were former servicemen or women, contact your local Royal British Legion Club to see what they are prepared to fund. Of course, if you want to remain completely independent then, please do visit OPT4MOBILITY to discuss your requirements.